Squeak

At the Boardwalk (right)

At the Boardwalk (right)
Squeak, Aug 5, 2011
Description:
This is the right page of a two-page layout.
About a year ago, my DH and I accompanied some friends for a morning of kayaking on the Monterey Bay. Afterwards DH and I decided to spend some time at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, a 100-year-old amusement park right on the ocean. I was so sad that I'd forgotten to bring my camera, but I wanted photos of our time there, so we bought a couple of those instant photos that parks take of the passengers on the rides. Ugh! They were horrible! I put them away and only just found them again while doing some uncharacteristic cleaning. Scrapped with the Vintage Carnival collab from The Lily Pad, sprinkle in a few photos from iStock Photo and they don't look half bad! :)
In the top right photo, I have this purple thing hanging off my right arm. It's my hat! :) It started to blow off as we began our descent, so I put it on my arm like some sort of misshapen scrunchie.
Credits
Vintage Carnival Bundle, by Sahlin Studio and Jenn Barrett
Vintage Vogue Elements, by Sahlin Studio (yellow frame on right-hand page)
Thanks for stopping by!
    • Keely~B
      Super journaling, more great pics. I really adore this two pager!
    • Beckie
      i love this!! Your photo editing, the collection of photos - are so perfect with the vintage feel of the page! wow, what a great way to turn a "disappointing" photo event into an absolutely PERFECT scrap page!!
    • sahlink
      Hey, even if they aren't the photos you wanted, I still think they're pretty cool! Lovin how you used the snipettes to write out all of your journaling, and those action photos of you both on a coaster are priceless!
    • joelsgirl
      With the effects you put on your photos, they look PERFECT! I LOVE love this!
    • Karen
      Looks like so much fun! That's on my list of places to see someday! Great scrap even if you had to buy your photos! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    Squeak
    Date:
    Aug 5, 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count: