Tree City

At the beach

At the beach
Tree City, Jan 12, 2018
Description:
Carpe Diem collab bundle by Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic: http://the-lilypad.com/store/Carpe-Diem-collab-bundle.html
Easy Peasy vol 7 templates by Little Butterfly Wings: http://the-lilypad.com/store/Easy-Peasy-vol-7-Mixed-Media-Multi-photo.html

DJB custom font. Date and location are from the back of the photo.
Rubia Padilha likes this.
    • dancingJaye
      Ooooh, I love your photo and page! So many little details to explore, but the photo still takes center stage. Beautiful!
      Tree City likes this.
    • norton94
      It looks like you scanned in her writing for location and date? That is a cool touch if so! Love the vintage photo and story - love the paint and colors! Beautiful and boy is your grandma pretty!
      Tree City likes this.
    • Tree City
      @norton94 Oh, I meant to include that in my credits! Yes, I photographed the back of the photo as it had the location and date in my grandma's handwriting and Karen mentioned wanting journaling about the photo we chose...I figured, what better journaling than her actual writing? :) I wish I had more of it preserved like that. And thank you: she was pretty, and smart and, even more importantly, very kind. :)
      norton94 and Karen like this.
    • LynnG
      Well, WOW! Fabulous!
      Tree City likes this.
    • *gina*
      Gorgeous page and photo - love all the circles
      Tree City likes this.
    • Karen
      OH swoon! I love that you photographed her journaling on the back and added it here... just perfection! Such a great photo too! Love the short shorts on the boy. Hee hee! :) Style of the day of course. :)
      Tree City likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Tree City
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    284.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).