Description:
Credits:
Dawn Inskip | Flip Book Fundamentals
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Flip-Book-Fundamentals-all-in-one.html
Dawn Inskip | Angelic Alpha
fonts: CK Ali's Hand and Mongolian Baiti
-------------------
Journaling at random questions interviewing myself:
"1. You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why? A shade of cadet blue or mauve. They are my favorite shades as they go with everything. I like soft colors.
2. What were you like in high school? If you can believe it, I was very shy and quiet for the most part. I loved English, and Math, and I was always striving to get great grades. I did not like to draw attention to myself. I was in a group of friends from chorus and would be the one to count on, but not the leader.
3 What’s the last thing you watched on TV and why did you choose to watch it? Besides the morning news, the last thing I watched was Turn - Washington Spies on Netflix as I like history and period docudramas. I also watched M*A*S*H as I wanted to laugh.
4. What's your favorite holiday?That is a hard one. Thanksgiving was always my favorite holiday. I always spent it with my Dad until the last one in 2012, as he passed away with me by his side on Thanksgiving. 2017 was the first year we (husband & I) had a mini Thanksgiving since. Christmas is also a favorite not for presents, or anything else, but just for the Christmas Tree, the music, the movies and just the season.
5. What do you enjoy doing for yourself? I like to scrapbook, but also once a month I go for a mani-pedi.
6. Favorite date night? Wine and cheese at home with my husband on a Friday, or going to dinner at our favorite restaurant, or going to the Cinema Cafe for lunch and a movie."
    • willimena
      Now this is very clever! It looks so wonderfully realistic and I love the vintage touches. I enjoyed reading your journaling - thanks for including it in a bigger font size.
      cfile likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Your shadows are spot on! I love the book/journal holding the questions and the font for the title is awesome and a perfect choice. Loved reading your journaling Christa and gentle hugs about your Dad.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      Thank you so much @willimena :)

Thanks @jenn mccabe Jenn. I appreciate the comments on the shadows and I really appreciate the gentle hugs re my Dad. Still so hard .. been 5 years and still it is had. XO Thanaks again! It really means alot.
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • Dalis
      @cfile I love learning all these personal things about you! I love your page and love reading them out of your little journal, it seems so sweet and personal.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Dalis aw thanks Dalis... suprised to hear I was the quiet one, huh? LOL
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @cfile .... maybe.... LOL!!!!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Dalis I changed after I moved out of NY and carried that with me. LOL I am louder now after 39 years after graduation! LOL
    • HeatherB
      Loved reading the interview and learning more about you! And I love the layering of the bits and pieces of vintage paper and the way you journaled the interview in a book. Very clever and great shadow work! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      cfile likes this.
    • HeatherB
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @HeatherB Thank you soo very much Heather! I had fun with it!! Thank you for your sweet comments and the Froggy Fav!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Mar 8, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    223.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).