*gina*

Artus

Artus
*gina*, Jan 11, 2018
Description:
Day 11 - On This Day (Journaling Challenge)

Lovable Pet Collection
Opimistic: Torn Paper Masks 5
all by Dawn Inskip
photo: private
mirjam likes this.
    • Pachimac
      So beautiful and clever way to journal. I got a tear reading your journaling. Hat was one special cat!
      *gina* likes this.
    • easyeyes4you
      Love, love, love, your beautiful page... Wow... Don' teen know where to start, is is all so unique and just perfect.. love the torn pieces of paper for your journaling... what a lovely way to commemorate a very old "Special Day"
      *gina* likes this.
    • nessita
      Beautiful journaling, lovely story. Hope that Liv will stay by your side for a long time.
      *gina* likes this.
    • Saar
      This is beautiful. Love the photo and all the torn paper pieces. And I loved the story. Your journal is so heartwarming. I have a cat myself who I love so much. I can't imagine my life without him so I totally understand your feelings.
      *gina* likes this.
    • dawninskip
      Beautiful work, stunning page!
      *gina* likes this.
    • Karen
      What a beautiful tribute to your cat! I love the torn vellum strips that you used for your journaling!
      *gina* likes this.
    • HeatherB
      I love the way you journaled with the torn paper strips stapled to the page. And what a lovely story about your wonderful tomcat. And I love the date circle! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      *gina* likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Such an endearing story. I also love your torn strips.
      *gina* likes this.
    • LynnG
      What a wonderful take on the challenge! I look forward to a page about Liv :-)
      *gina* likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    *gina*
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    201.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).