klee73010

Art Museum Selfie

Art Museum Selfie
klee73010, Mar 24, 2017
Description:
Font: The HeatherA; Trifecta 26 template by Brooke Magee; CityScape collab by Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic Designs
Rubia Padilha likes this.
    • jk703
      Very cool layout! Perfect kit and colors! :) I really love the big "art!"
      klee73010 likes this.
    • cfile
      very cool page.. love the big photo and the word Art is awesome too with the 3 d word.. the border and you taking the photo.. perfect! Love this Kristina!
      klee73010 likes this.
    • klee73010
      Thanks @jk703 and @cfile
      that was part of the museum's title... Scottsdale museum of art or something. I don't remember the exact name. But they have this ginormous wall that is like a mirror... my mom and I and one other person went for a day to take photos, and I staged this one with the word. Thank you though - I wish I was that good with styles. I haven't practiced near enough for that. :giggle
      jk703 and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      @klee73010 oh that is fab! I thought you did that with an inner shadow! Now I am even more impressed.. that is a cool thing to do re photography!! well done!
      klee73010 likes this.
    • jk703
      It's still great, and a good picture! I wasn't sure if it was a reflection or not - currently I'm brain dead today at work, and I couldn't figure out if the word art would be backwards in a reflection or not! Haha! :P @klee73010
      klee73010 likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      This is one fantastic LO! You elements are the perfect embellishments for that AWESOME picture.
      klee73010 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    klee73010
    Date:
    Mar 24, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    231.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).