RJMJ

April Template Challenge-Flight Plan No.30 Template-Spring Tulips

April Template Challenge-Flight Plan No.30 Template-Spring Tulips
RJMJ, Apr 30, 2017
Description:
Another Month...Another Template Challenge...As Most Of You Know By Now I Don't Like Templates...Well Since I Don't Have Photoshop,It Makes Using Templates Incredibly Difficult...But I Am Slowly Learning How To Use The PNG Files Included To Teach Myself How To Use Templates...I Didn't Even Attempt Last Months Template Challenge But Every Now & Then I See A Template That I Think I Might Like & Try & I Have Never Scrapped Anything Vertically Before & I Was Intrigued...So Mania Ensued & This Layout Took Me A Really,Really,Really Long Time To Complete...I'm A Perfectionist & Everything Has To Be Just So...Including The Paper Blending,The Proper Size Of All Elements Relative To The Perspective Of The Page Composition...& Then There's All The Blending Of The Paints Etc...I Also Shy Away From Clustering...I'm Not That Good At It & it Also Takes Me A Really Long Time To Complete Any Clustering I Do...Everything Has To Be Perfect Before I Am Completely Happy...But I Finally Finished My Layout & I Am So Happy With How It Turned Out!...Thank You For Pushing Me To Learn New Things & For A Beautiful Template!...For My "Spring Tulips" Layout:I Used:

:Year In Review-Bundle-2014 By Mommyish & Just Jaimee Designs
:Enamel Pin Exchange-Kit-February By The Lilypad
:Notebook By Allison Pennington(I Used 1 Triangle In My Clustering)
    • keepscrappin
      awesome use of the template! love the stripe paper and cute elements in place of some of the circles. what program do you use? there might be someone here that uses it too and could help you get more comfortable using templates.
    • amandac
      I LOVE what you did with the template! I know what you mean about templates being difficult but I love how you have made it all your own! Love it!
    • bcgal00
      Beautiful spring page and glad you pushed yourself out of your comfort zone for this page. Love it!
    • Cristina
      Such a happy page - perfectly conveys spring!
    • Saar
      Such a bright and happy page. It really made me smile.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Apr 30, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    468.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    660px
    Height:
    660px
    Date / Time:
    2017:04:26 13:42:04

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).