Mylinn

April 18 AJ #2

April 18 AJ #2
Mylinn, Apr 15, 2018
Description:
1961 made using blocks and such. Love playing with this kit!!

Paula Kesselring Child's Play
MrsPeel and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      HOW TOTALLY COOL IS THIS!!!!! As soon as I saw it I knew it was for the number's challenge!!!!!!! super duper cool!!!!!
      Mylinn likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      woman, you are creativity itself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is awesome, it would never ocurred to me to use the blocks that way!!!!!!!!! gorgeous!!!!!! I could stay in your gallery for hours!!!! I better get at least a couple of hour sleep though LOL
      marvelous marvelous to see your pages first thing in the morning, it makes my day colorful and happy!!!!!!!! [​IMG]
      Mylinn likes this.
    • Mylinn
      *blush* Thank you both! @Dalis, @MrsPeel, you are two of my idol, err favorites :) here on the pad. I'm all giggly and warm now grin.
      MrsPeel and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      @Mylinn awwww, thanks! Now, I am grinning!
      Mylinn and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      sam as Dalis!!!! you have me grinning and all warm now!!!! <3 what an honor!!!!
      Mylinn likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Wow! Talk about beautiful vivid colors. I love how you framed each of your numbers in the jigsaw puzzle pieces, really clever. :-)
      Mylinn likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Mylinn
    Date:
    Apr 15, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    70.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    502px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).