Apr11_Chat_SS_web
flowersgal, Apr 11, 2018
Description:
April 11 - Speed Scrap
Supplies:
All from Lynn Grieveson - Be Mused
bbymks5 and AnneofAlamo like this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      love the wooden title, and eek to snow! brilliantly done! I seriously love the fun background! Your paint is great!
    • cfile
      Great page Patsy.. love the April Fools Snow and the Easter Bunny. Great job on the speed scrap!
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely idea for a page, it has been a long cold start to the year hasn't it.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Love your layout and it has to be confusing for us and for Mother Nature!
    • kayjaydo
      Great journalling, I know what you mean about April Fools Snow! Great page!
    • cinderella
      I love the journaling and the question mark inside the O in the title. Great page!
    • Nemla
      The world has gone to pot, as we say here. Your poor garden !
    • mcurtt
      Don't I know it. We had 2-3 inches of snow twice this past week. But today it was a beautiful day, maybe in the 50's? I wish I could have enjoyed it, but I was chained to my desk... I love the look on that rabbit's face.
    • umyesh
      I love how you brought in the wood and how well it complements the wood in your photo! Mother Nature is definitely confusing haha great page!
    • bbymks5
      Mother Nature, she really is one confused lady right now! I love the little bunny and his quote, totally made me giggle!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Apr 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    217.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).