AnneofAlamo

Anne Gallery

Anne Gallery
AnneofAlamo, Dec 25, 2015
Description:
In 2013, I started the MOC'13 here at the Lily Pad. It was the most amazing month of scrapping. Doing 31 challenges in 32 days was insane. The friendships that were made in that month just get stronger. I won a guest spot as a Pollywog, that year and handcuffed my webbed feet to a chair, and made myself indispensable. The Pad rocks!
In real life, I am a mom to 7 (plus one DIL), wife to one amazing and oh so patient man for over 25 years, love people, laughing and taking chaos and organizing it.
LBscraps, AJK, CathG and 13 others like this.
    • DixieDoesPSP
      This is great Anne and it is exactly how I imagine you.
    • bestcee
      I love how this just screams with your personality! I want to laugh with you.
    • PLM
      Anne, you are an awesome person, I love you! :bk
    • mommy2boyz
      Love this, Anne! It screams JOY! Just how I imagine you to be!
    • crystalbella77
      I love this Anne! I think you are pretty much the kindest person I have ever met! I am so happy to be here with you and get to "see" you everyday again! You're so inspiring in so many ways!!
    • LynnG
      This is so much fun - and I love your fabulous smile. :-)
    • kirstiegai
      you have such an infectious smile
    • Li Li Wee
      @AnneofAlamo You do know right that I totally adore you since the day I knew you!! <3 you
    • barbaraj
      Hey hey, lookin' good!
    • MrsPeel
      you are one amazing example of human amazement, I could never find words to praise you enough..... you have changed my life to so much better than it was....and I only hope one day I could go hugg you and be loud and have fubn with you in person..... treasure you in my heart with all my love :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    About the Pollys & Admin
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Dec 25, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: