RJMJ

Amber LaBau-April Template Challenge-Daffodil Yellow

Amber LaBau-April Template Challenge-Daffodil Yellow
RJMJ, Apr 25, 2018
Description:
Thank You For The Very Versatile Template...I Stayed Mostly True To The Original Design...I Placed 3 Vertical Photos In A Row & In Close Proximity To Each Other Like The Template & I Layered Them With Other Photos Instead Of Papers...I Started Out With One Paper As The Background But It Was Just Too Blah For My Taste So I Turned The Striped Paper Vertically...Put The Polka Dot Paper On Top & Shrunk It Down But It Had To Be Recolored To Match With The Green In My Layout & I Liked The Idea Of The Polka Dots Which To Me Represent Spring...So Win Win I Thought!..So I I Kept The Idea Of Using The 2 Arrows But Replaced The Template Ones With Ones To Match My Layout Style & Colors...I Also Used The Black Paint/Splatter Included In The Template In A Different Place Than The Original Template & Moved It To The Center Of The Three Photos As An Accent...I Also Kept The Big Title More Or Less In The Original Design Placement...Instead Of Journaling On The Bottom Of The Layout As The Template Design Indicates...I Used A WA To Compliment & Coincide With The Large WA At The Top In The Same Font For Continuity Of Design...I Then Placed The 3 Black Tape WA As Further Accents To The Photos To Further The Linear Design...I Then Extracted One Of The Daffodils From The First Photo/Last Photo & Placed It In The Center With A Leaf Underneath It To Further Center The Layout & Lastly I Put In The Spring Banner At The Bottom To Complete The Layout...I Had To Recolor The Banner From The Original Color & That Took A Bit Of Work But I Was Happy With The Result...

*For My Daffodil Yellow Layout-I Used*

*Cake Smash/Good Vibes/We Are Storytellers-All Kits By Amber LaBau
    • jenn mccabe
      so pretty! boy does this have the Spring touch! love the bold color and way you worked all the different stripes!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      love, love, love the daffodils and all the yellow... definitely spring at it's fullest! BEAUTIFUL!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • sm_amber
      Wow! This is stunning! I love the bright colors. It's so vibrant and full of life.. Really fun page - thanks so much for playing! :D
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Apr 25, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    483.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    750px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).