Mommyish: Stationary Addict Elements

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Stationery-Addict-Elements.html
Stationary Addic tPapers
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Stationery-Addict-Papers.html
& Stationary Addict Pocket Cards
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Stationery-Addict-Pocket-Cards.html
Sahlin Studio : Cleaned Lined Templates No2
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Clean-Lined-Pocket-Templates-No-2.html

these are all my drawings and some of the hybrid I was making in 2014/2015- Things got complicated and I haven't done much in 2016 or this year, but thinking of making things happen soon to go back to :)
TFL!!!!
    • londoncuppa
      Love your journaling, Cynthia! Do you dabble in Zentangles? Your art has that great "Zen" vibe to it. I "tangle" with them every now & again. Your artwork is absolutely fabulous! I hope you're still drawing!
      :heartslub
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @londoncuppa Margaret, thanks my lovely... not done much last year and this year have got them out (my books/diary/pens) but haven't done much... my right arm was in a bad shape most of last year, I got them out to try get more done... maybe soon (after I deal with the stress of the week of the 25th!!!!) it will happen thanks so so much, you know I admire you and treasure your words!!!!!![​IMG]
    • mnjenlittle
      Cynthia these are fabulous!! Love the drawings and the my pens are not your pens word art! :giggle
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @mnjenlittle thank you so much Jenn!!!!!! SOOOOOOO great to see you around!!!!!!! I haven;'t been very social but trying my best to get around... hope all the fanmily is well!!!!
    • cinderella
      Your artwork is fantastic! I love seeing all the creative sides of you.
      The "anger" drawing really caught my eye.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @cinderella thanks so so much, my lovely....!!!! yes, that anger thing, I think the text of what I write in those pages (this was in 2014 if I am not mistaken) still valid today... I had so many problems because of the health system doesnt work well, many of the conditions I "adquired" have to do with the fact that they didn;t give me attention when needed.... like my heart failure last year....I have now a frozen left ventricular because I had a viral infection none spots even though my doctor, my GOP, kept sending me to clinics to have gazillions odf tests, they kept doing tests and not they said nothing found and blaming my other already diagnosed conditions ....oh well, at least some cool drawings come out of it LOL thanks so much, once again, love seeing show up in my pages <3 did you see the Lilypad meet for next year post I made in the forum? is in the chatty pad...
      cinderella likes this.
    • cinderella
      @MrsPeel Health problems are the worst in a family. I really hope you'll get better or at least not get any worse. In my country, the health system is way worse than anywhere else! Unless you have the money to pay for private tests, clinics etc.
      Even though I know very little about you, I feel like I've known you forever. Your words really speak to my heart and make me think. You make me realize that I really need to take more care of myself, because I'm not alone any more. I've started going to the gym, but I'm not really into it... The other day I had an ice cream on my way home! And I've just had one now, at 11.30 p.m. Oh well...
      About the euro-meeting... Well, travelling abroad is something we can't afford. Disney-Paris is my dream destination. And the Asterix park of course.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jul 15, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    183.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).