kathleen

A Year of Castle Love pg.1

A Year of Castle Love pg.1
kathleen, Mar 19, 2017
Description:
We had a Year of Disney back in 2013-2014 and I'm doing one album for the year.

Project Mouse Beginnings bundle
Project Mouse Artsy No. 1
Project Mouse Artsy No. 2
Project Mouse Pins
Sahlin Studio Clean Lined Pocket Templates No 1 (combined pockets)

Here's page 2: https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/a-year-of-castle-love-pg-2.295541/
theresa moxley and KittyY like this.
    • berniek
      Absolutely amazing! Love te big photos in front of the castle and the cure journal card but especially your titling!
      And I am so jealous that you went 3 times in 1 year!

EDIT: you went 6 times in one year????!! I just saw the second page. OMG. That's just not fair anymore. I'm beyond jealous now...
    • kathleen
      @berniek We're a 7-hour drive so when we go, we try to swing annual passes and try to get our money's worth! That was the last time we did that until a Christmas/New Year's trip this year, so we're starting another magical Year of Disney. For that one... let's see, we went at the end of April/beginning of May in 2013 and went again in May for the 24-hour event (I think we were just there two nights for that one). Then for 4th of July with just the two little ones. Then October (including Halloween party), a Christmas/New Year's trip, then Spring Break in April of 2014. So yeah, six times. It was a good year, not gonna lie. ;) Thanks for the sweet compliment on my layout!
      berniek likes this.
    • KittyY
      your costumes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could die :)
      kathleen likes this.
    • kathleen
      @KittyY Thank you! We had sooooooooo much fun at the Halloween party. That was 2013 and we're going to go this Halloween and have no idea what costumes we're gonna do yet.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pocket Scrapping
    Uploaded By:
    kathleen
    Date:
    Mar 19, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    335.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).