Beautiful Day Papers
by Sabrina Dupre,
Beautiful Day Journal Cards
by Sabrina Dupre,
Elysian
by One Little Bird,
Meet Me In The Middle {Dressed Down}
by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
MrsPeel, jenn mccabe and LynnG like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      so pretty dalis! i love that textured paper! and the way you layered the labels is gorgeous - this really lovely!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @jenn mccabe Thanks Jenn! This was such a sweet moment, she never has time to skate with her friends due to hockey and her bffs leave the state every summer for their lake houses. This was a treat!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      so I'm here hunting pages for the Editorial team...I come across this and I KNOW I cannot go without saying how amazing this page is!!!!!! Love the composition, the photos are gorgeous, those smiles.... Sarita did figure skating and loved it... the other weekend after years of not doing much they went to the ice , she came back with so much joy, I can imagine Bianca and the friends are very excited!!! gorgeous page LOVe this so so much!!!!!!!![​IMG]
      Dalis likes this.
    • fanon
      i love that textured paper and the layout, the discretion of elements. Great page
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @fanon That was the hardest part for me to control the amount of elements.
    • keepscrappin
      I love the grid design and all the textures and adorable bits... super fun!
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Mar 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    525.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).