Rikki

50s fun

50s fun
Rikki, Jun 9, 2018
Description:
For the random challenge.

Credits:
Digi Files Freebie by Scrapping with Liz; June 2018 template freebie by Lynne-Marie; Storyteller January 2018 collection by Just Jaimee; Inked edge action from Mommyish; Fonts: BlendaScript
    • Dalis
      OMG, yes! You should be running the re-use template challenge instead of me! This is fab!!!!!!!!!!
      Rikki likes this.
    • cfile
      oh this is gorgeous! I love me some old cars! I hope to spot some tonight after dinner as there is every Saturday a hot rod old car thingy is the parking lot... I love what you did with the circles and oh that great b/w photo too.. fabulous page Rikki!!
      Rikki likes this.
    • MrsEm
      Beautiful colors! I love this page.
      Rikki likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is spectacular!!!!!!! of course, no surprising as your pages always have that effect!!!! super awesome circular c composition, love the fresh feel, what a dream car, the photo ... is that you? can tell you had fun, love that expression and the fabulous combination of patterns without overwhelming the page, those gorgeous buttons...awesome all together!!!![​IMG]
      Rikki likes this.
    • Rikki
      @MrsPeel Yes, that's me on the right. 5 years ago at an event at one of our hotels (meaning the chain I work for).
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you look great!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]
      Rikki likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      The colors in this are phenomenal! It so eye catching. And all those paint speckles and splatters in the background are gorgeous too. Thank you for creating such an amazing layout for the June Random Challenge.
      Rikki likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      this is AH-mazing Rikki! so funny you weren't going to do the challenge and then you end up with this! this is stellar, stunning, awesome ... LOVE!
      Rikki likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Jun 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    199.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).