jesskab

3yr old me on Halloween

3yr old me on Halloween
jesskab, Oct 28, 2016
Description:
Bella Gypsy Designs- Spooks and Spells Bundle
MrsPeel likes this.
    • carrie1977
      What is that costume? I can't figure it out! Haha!

Love all the little Halloween elements and the painty goodness!
      jesskab likes this.
    • bcnatty
      Oh my goodness...is that you?!? So cute!! Love your little clusters and scatters of paint!!
      jesskab likes this.
    • umyesh
      This is so cute! I love the fun, colorful title below and how you added paint along the left and in the corners. I'm terrible with paint so I like to see how other people use it so brilliantly like you did here.
      jesskab likes this.
    • jesskab
      @carrie1977 There's an inflatable pumpkin on my head & "Spooky" written across the front. Kinda a strange choice for a 3yr old girl, but it was the '80s. Lol.
    • MrsPeel
      awwwwwwwwwww this is SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! and, even though I m much older (I was in my 20s in the 80s!!!) is the kind of thing I would have chosen too!!!!! the pumpkin is gorgeous and YOU my dear...are the CUTEST!!!!!!! (still gorgeous now!!!) the page is awesome (as usual!!!!) love how delicate, sweet and perfect your clusters are!!!! thanks so so much, for coming to the chat too, you always are such a fun and amazing presence....Love you hermana!!!!!!!! Hugggszzzz
      Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!! [​IMG]
      jesskab likes this.
    • jesskab
      @MrsPeel thank you love! I have very few photos from my childhood, so I treasure every single one. Thank you for your supportive words, I really needed them.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you know is all heartfelt...and you deserve them <3 I also don't have too many photos from childhood, my parents did take a lot of photos but some were lost in so much moving around the globe....so I know the feeling!!!!! :heartlub
      jesskab likes this.
    • michelepixels
      I like how cheerful it is instead of scary. Great framing with splatters and cluster!
      jesskab likes this.
    • adriablack
      Wonderful page! I love the tilted photo and your clusters are awesome! I love all the paint you added too!
      jesskab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    jesskab
    Date:
    Oct 28, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    174.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).