3littleks

3littleks

3littleks
3littleks, Jan 23, 2018
Description:
Elysian | one little bird

journaling:

When I first joined several scrapbook forums I was just kalesmom4ever. Then a few years later I became kaleandkiara. Just a short two years later I had to change my forum name again. Our last little one joined the family making us a unit of 5. It took me a long time to decide what I should change my forum name to. I went back and forth trying to decide the best one since I knew I wouldn’t need to add anymore little names again. I thought maybe I should just chose something that was uniquely me. It would be MY forum name. Then I almost changed it to kalekiarakaitlyn but that sounded so silly. It nearly became the3ks but it seemed too short. Finally after some thought, a bunch of scratch paper with different options and finally a little thought, I settled on 3littleks. It was sweet but not too syrupy and still very unique. So for 7 years that has been my Lilypad name and I don’t see me changing it again any time soon.
chastml and Mylinn like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    3littleks
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).