jk703

3 Things

3 Things
jk703, Dec 2, 2016
Description:
Pink Reptile Designs - The Sparkly Season, It's Not Just Black and White, Scrapping with Liz - DYD 2016 December Daily Album.
My Font is Special Elite.

Journaling Challenge found here: https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/december-journaling-challenge.45783/ Join Me!

This will also have a related Tutorial coming up on the Pink Reptile Designs Blog.
    • Celeste
      pretty photo. love your foundation block here. the circle with the number is just about the greatest thing ever.
      jk703 likes this.
    • mimisgirl
      I have to tell you, I just ADORE this so much! You have inspired me with it and now I must go create! LOl!
      jk703 likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      Love your challenge and such a gorgeous photo!
      jk703 likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What a gorgeous photo and I love how you layered the black & white papers with just that little bit of colour in the yellow flower. Fabulous!
    • jenn mccabe
      I loved this page from the first second I saw it Jenn ... I really thought I had commented on it when you first posted!!!? The title work is so special and really makes the page a knock out! Love it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jk703
    Date:
    Dec 2, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).