pinkadoo

pinkadoo, Mar 24, 2017
Description:
Credits:
Bloom Digital Kit - Storyteller March 2017 Add-on by Just Jaimee
    • ashleywb
      Everything about this is so lovely - the photo, shabby background paper, and all the little goodies.
    • Dalis
      She is such a gorgeous young woman! I love her minimal makeup and how you just played out of the colors of her make up in a very subtle way.
    • Juliestcyr
      What these ladies said! Great photo, great LO.
    • aballen
      This is so pretty!! Gorgeous photo and love the soft colors you picked to go along with it.
    • Mrivas
      So pretty, love how the processing in the photo is perfect with the kit colors!
    • Sokee
      She is so beautiful! I love your playfulness you brought to your layout! The design at the top and bottom really balance it out!
    • cfile
      Just gorgeous. That photo of your daughter is a beauty! I love the cloud sky bg paper here the clustering of elements around the photo... all the pastel colors really make the photo pop.. love the tape and the veneer arrows on the top and bottom border.. really a great balanced and beautiful page!!
    • fanon
      very beautiful !!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Just Jaimee
    Uploaded By:
    pinkadoo
    Date:
    Mar 24, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).