klee73010

Cars Date Night

Cars Date Night
klee73010, Mar 20, 2017
Description:
Fonts: Stencil and Bebas Neue; Feb '17 blog challenge template by Sahlin Studio; Project Mouse Cars bundle by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
    • scrapsandsass
      Such a fun page!!! You totally are inspiring me to want to go to Cali! :)
      klee73010 likes this.
    • spcoggs
      So fun! I confess, I partly want to visit Disneyland just to see Cars land. It looks so cool. I am curious, what is up with the stack of plates(?) in the bottom left photo?
      klee73010 likes this.
    • klee73010
      @scrapsandsass and @spcoggs these photos are not from D-land.... there's a "theme" park here in Arizona called Golfland Sunsplash... mini golf, go karts, arcades, and a water park open half the year.

and the plates... this is our favorite Sushi place - Teharu Sushi. They do a revolving conveyor belt, where you pick plates you want to eat from the belt, rather than placing an order. At the end of your meal, they count the plates (they have a color coded system for charging - red is $2, blue is $1, or something like that). We always think it's great fun to look at our plate stack. How much did we stuff ourselves this meal? :giggle
    • got2digiscrap
      How fun! Thanks for sharing the information @klee73010. It sounds like a lot of fun.
      klee73010 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    klee73010
    Date:
    Mar 20, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    211.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).