Description:
***SOSN 50% OFF/half price TODAY ONLY***
In my page:
Scrapping with Liz: 8.5 x 11 Recipe Page Templates 1
Etc by Danyale : It's a Theory Kit
Perfectly Geeky Kit
& Geeky Keyboard Alpha
All half price today only!

these are in my very top list, both kits, the alphas, everything is so amazing & some of the pieces are just so hilariously and wonderfully created, I just treasure it all!!! I love also to play with templates in ways different to what was intended..The story on the page is my somehow turtle-like progress on all technology things... I still do not own a smart phone LOL TFL!!!
Mylinn and NancyBeck like this.
    • renee82
      What a fun LO! I love the keyboard key alpha here! So perfect! Love this!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • RebeccaH
      this is SOOOOO cool! I love the tech kit for this topic - could not be more perfect!! That's fun that you got such a great deal!!! And I got a smile from the internet connection!! :)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      thanks so so much girls!!!! these are probably my most favorites kits from Danyale of all times....and I have been with her for almost 7 years!!!!! I love everything she makes but this is just particularly original, awesome pieces and I enjoy so much scrapping them.... and yeah, @RebeccaH the net connection..... my dad has a Facebook, posts and follows everything Sarita posts (and me, but mainly Sarita LOL) but STILL doesn't get the he needs to call the net provider and ask for a wi fi router LOL he will be 90 in August so I forgive him LOL tha nks to you both <3 @renee82
      RebeccaH likes this.
    • LynnG
      Brilliantly scrapped Cyn!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Feb 22, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    206.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).