Iowan, May 10, 2018
Description:
2018-Quick-take-a-Picture
Prime Essentials Bundle by Dawn Inskip
Safari Collection by Dawn Inskip
May Journaling Challenge
MrsPeel and dawninskip like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      she's so sweet - and i see so much resemblance to you!love all the different frames!
      Iowan likes this.
    • fanon
      love the variety and size of the elements used to highlight the photos. Everything combined makes for a great layout !
      Iowan likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      so beautiful.... with that gift of yours of making awesomeness of any style.... love those stitches and the fact that isn't a typical 'you" page to me, Alex is gorgeous and brings light to the page with her amazing smile, awesome as always!!!! love the journaling.... now you wait until a couple or a few more years...the phone becomes an extension of their bodies LOL I make Sarita leave the phone off when we eat, and when we have our prayer time, sometimes she comes to my bedroom to chat or to call my mum on skype, whatever it is, the phone is constantly in her visual area LOL oh well...technology is their thing!!! Gorgeous page as always !!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Iowan
    Date:
    May 10, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).