bestcee

2018 March Planner

2018 March Planner
bestcee, Feb 24, 2018
Description:
Printer runs out of ink? No problem! Gradients are in.
Seriously. I'm so glad this is easy to print and cut!
Story Planner 2018 March Kit - Storyteller Add-on A5 EC HP Personal
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Story-Planner-2018-March-Kit-Storyteller-Add-on-A5-EC-HP-Personal.html
jenn mccabe and Christina W like this.
    • Christina W
      Haha Bestcee -- we are totally on the same wavelength tonight - I just posted my planner too! I love the Just Jaimee planner kits! Lol re: the unintentional gradient effect :)!
      bestcee likes this.
    • BevG
      What do you use the checklist on each day for?

And where are all of your appointments?? Mine is seriously covered.... but GS cookie season will be over soon.
      bestcee likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      i need this! just need some time set aside. i love how clean your spread is. that cactus is cute!!!!
      bestcee likes this.
    • bestcee
      @BevG maybe I should label it: Before the pen! LOL.
      The checklist each day usually has:
      School
      Munchkin school
      Errand for the day
      Any kids I'm watching/picking up for friends.
    • michele hillam
      What planner are you using? Do you have to resize things? Love the gradient!
    • bestcee
      @michele hillam I am using the Michaels Recollection planner. If I recall correctly, when I buy the EC version of the Story Planner I don't have to resize, but if I buy the Happy version than the boxes are a little big. You can see in my photo that the sayings boxes are just a little tall. But it's my fault - I bought the wrong size and just went with it that day!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bestcee
    Date:
    Feb 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    303.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    452px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).