prd_carefree_
prd_dreams_
prd_fancywhites_
prd_loveliveshere_stitch
prd_lovethelifeyoulive_paintaccent_01
prd_loveyoubearymuch_bead_scatter
prd_loveyoubearymuch
prd_talesofspring template
mirjam, jenn mccabe and Mylinn like this.
    • Tree City
      aw, this is so sweet! And the LO's colors are too perfect for the pic!
      bjc likes this.
    • jazzmatazz
      Oh, my goodness -- is that photo ever so ADORABLE! And what a beautifully crisp and well-composed photo it is! Love that felt bear, and the bright, bold color palette complements the photo so beautifully. Wonderful page!
      bjc likes this.
    • wvsandy
      Oh there is so much fun in this LO and the felt bear is the perfect touch. Love it!
      bjc likes this.
    • cinderella
      Such a sweet photo! That teddy bear is the perfect embellishment! I love the pieces of paper, the scatters and the tiny bits you added to your page. Awesome take on the scraplift challenge.
    • jenn mccabe
      really adorable! i love the list of Friends! she sounds like my Emma with all her animals surrounding her! love the photo taken on the all white bedding too. the colors just pop and the sweetness is abundant! darling! :)
    • mirjam
      How cute Bobbie!!! You always have such stunning photos and I love that you are able to matte them with busy and colorful backgrounds and still make them standout! You ROCK!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    bjc
    Date:
    Apr 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    353.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).