mcurtt

2018-05_May-TLP_Journaling_web

2018-05_May-TLP_Journaling_web
mcurtt, May 15, 2018
Description:
Credits: Lynne-Marie - Snapshots. Little Butterfly Wings - Snapshots. Amber LaBau - Handwritten Everyday. Scrapping With Liz - Daily Journal Cards. Pink Reptile Designs - Captured. Mommyish - Daily. Lynn Grieveson - Daily Delight.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Wow. What a wonderfully colorful and graphic page. This could be a billboard as it is so attention getting. I enjoyèd reading about your concoction even though many of the ingredients were unfamiliar to me.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • willimena
      How fascinating! I have read and re-read your journaling - it is so interesting. I have just started using coconut oil but would have to google some of those other ingredients! Love the landscape photo and the little icons to indicate the days of the week. Great layout!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Definitely eye-catching! I thought it looked like an ad I was familiar with and then...Yes, it's the Cadbury Flake color combo! Enjoy your tea!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Sokee
      Wow this is wonderful! Could be a advertisement in an magazine!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @cookingmylife Well, I had to google Cadbury Flake. You're right. :-) I chose my colors based on what I saw in the photo (gotta love my cobalt blue mug) and then I saw Lynne-Marie's background from Snapshots, and for some reason, it called to me.
      Thanks.
    • DisneyMom
      So interesting. Love how bright your layout is and how detailed your journaling is.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ok, so, you made me smile from the go looking at the page.... your creativity as always makes my heart smile and hear music.....love the page design, yellow is a highly difficult color to manage for me, both in clothes and scrapping...you have done so amazingly beautiful here with it!!!!!! love the big title /word art, gorgeous clean look all over....then I start reading... I have to admit that until I heard Timmi @bbymks5 say she puts bitter in her coffee... I had never heard.... and it kind of makes me a bit reluctant but... I'm gonna have to give some of this a go. I ll let you both know what I came up with....oh Timmi... I looked up the Keto diet, I have Heart Failure so I can';t do it word by word, but I am managing to write my own version!!! I ll let you know about that too!!!
      Love the page Marilyn!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    May 15, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).