Amy Wolff: March 2016 Wolff Pack Alpha-
Lynn Grieveson: Geo Mess Brushes
All are half price today only!!!
TFL!!!
    • dawninskip
      WOW this is stunning <3
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      Is that you and Sarita? I love the BIG photo and the dreamy photo treatment! I can't read the journaling, but this layout just screams love and beauty! You amaze me week after week with your scrappin skills of mixing kits and producing so many layouts. You really know how to put it all on there and make it look amazing! LOVE IT!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • AliSarah
      This is really beautiful! I love the big photo and the great clustering!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      thanks so much @dawninskip & @AliSarah

Kayla: nope, I wish I was as beautiful as Vienna (Sarita's friend) we do have the same hair so I understand the thought, but she is amazingly gorgeous... so thanks for the thought!!! LOL The journaling is in Portuguese but it is actually the lyrics of a song about friendship, that says (more or less) "A friend is a treasure to keep locked with 7 keys, inside the core of your heart" I always use lyrics that have to do with the journaling I want for that page when I don't have time to journal because of deadline, then before printing I will go, change the lyrics with my own journaling .. thanks so so much for the praise...you really make my heart full of joy with every comment.... huggzzzzz!!!!!! @keepscrappin
    • Electra
      Your pages are so amazing! I love the colors when I visit your media page, and this one is powerful and feminine at the same time! Bravo!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @Electra :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub I'm blessed with a good looking child LOL thanks so so much, you know I love your gallery, so these words are treasured, thanks so much!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Mar 8, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    230.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).