Mrivas

2017 Week 19 Right

2017 Week 19 Right
Mrivas, May 20, 2017
Description:
credits for both pages:
For Real (Journal Cards), For Real (Elements), For Real (Papers) by Sahlin Studio
SO EMOJINAL pretties by ForeverJoy Designs
Irvine Park Journaling Cards and Irvine Park kit by One Little Bird
Day Dreams & Ice Creams | Elements by Mommyish
Numbers (Basic) | Journal Cards by Sahlin Studio
Science Chic Title of Elements (newsletter freebie) by Amber LaBau Designs
Monthly Check Up Cards by Amber LaBau Designs
pocket pages by Gennifer Bursett (retired)
    • RebeccaH
      We go through Rubik's phases around here, too! The last one was recent... my husband solved it as far as he could, only to realize the reason he couldn't go farther was that someone had switched some stickers around!! LOL
      Love the charm bracelet! that's such a great gift for her!!
      Mrivas likes this.
    • Mrivas
      @RebeccaH thank you! My daughter's Rubik's cube is not the stickers kind, so she can't switch it, lol! There's a boy in her class who solved it in 30 seconds, what?!?!
      RebeccaH likes this.
    • RebeccaH
      30 seconds?!!! Wow!
      One thing I do know from my husband's determination to learn to solve them is that once you get it lined up a certain way as kind of a starting point, there are set steps that work every time... so you just have to do all the steps. So if you have the steps memorized, it's a breeze and you don't even have to think about it. But still! It would take me more than 30 seconds to do all the steps! LOL
      Mrivas likes this.
    • Mrivas
      @RebeccaH he's a really smark kid. I could never do it, unless I google how.
      RebeccaH likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pocket Scrapping
    Uploaded By:
    Mrivas
    Date:
    May 20, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    217.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).