RebeccaH

2017 PL Week 7

2017 PL Week 7
RebeccaH, Feb 22, 2017
Description:
Credits:
Lucky in Love by Pink Reptile Designs (50% off for SOSN)
Extra Day Papers by Mommyish (50% off for SOSN)
Numbers (Basic) Journal Cards by Sahlin Studio
The Kala font by Heather Joyce
destiney1, KittyY, Shivani and 3 others like this.
    • MrsPeel
      you know...I want to be adopted by you... LOL so I could go see these awesome moments close up...the photography of your pages is always marvelous, and the talent you have to put the pages together is just so so amazing!!!!! Not sure if you saw, I started making some pocket pages for major events ...I don't thinkl I can do proper PL as sometimes I take only one photo a month.... but I am drawing inspiiratoion form you BIG time!!!!!! LOVE love and love this MORE!!!!!!!!!
      RebeccaH likes this.
    • RebeccaH
      @MrsPeel for realz... I just love you! I would TOTALLY adopt you! Feel free to move in any time! ;) I have to admit, I love that you always remind me to see my pages as being full of awesome moments -- sometimes the moments just feel so very very ordinary. This week, for instance, I was super feeling like I didn't have much to build my week around -- a teddy bear and a cheeseburger *lol* But then I read your post, and I am reminded how amazing those moments really are if I pause to give them proper appreciation. So, thank you!
      Also, I LOVE to hear that you are doing more pocket pages!! I am off to check them out!
    • ashleywb
      This is beautiful. I really love the white, brightness of the page.
      RebeccaH likes this.
    • AmberR
      fantastic PL layout. the lighting in the photos is sooooooo good! it is happy and serene all at the same time.
      RebeccaH likes this.
    • KittyY
      this is beyond perfect
      RebeccaH likes this.
    • RebeccaH
      @AmberR Thank you!! That is one of the things that I absolutely love the most about our new house -- big windows and LOTS of natural light!! It makes me happy!! :)
    • RebeccaH
      @ashleywb thank you!! I admit, I used to be one for using lots of fun colors and patterns on my pages - a look that I still love - but I have migrated more and more toward keeping the background super clean and simple to make the photos be the focus.
      ashleywb likes this.
    • RebeccaH
      @KittyY oh my goodness, thank you so much! <3
    • lizj
      RebeccaH likes this.
    • RebeccaH
      @lizj oh wow!! thank you SO very much! that means so much to me!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    RebeccaH
    Date:
    Feb 22, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    220.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).