mcurtt

2017-09_September-TLP_AJ_3Week_Focus_web

2017-09_September-TLP_AJ_3Week_Focus_web
mcurtt, Sep 21, 2017
Description:
Credits; Lynn Grieveson - All the Feels, Mommyish - All the Feels. Kristin Aagard - All the Feels. Dawn Inskip - All the Feels, Coffee Break. Just Jaimee - All the Feels. Studio Basic - Take Note Collab with Pink Reptile Designs. Tangie Baxter - All the Feels. Forever Joy - All the Feels. Amber LaBau - All the Feels. Paislee Press - All the Feels. Etc by Danyale - Full o Blarney.
orkan, cfile and Mylinn like this.
    • cfile
      Love your AJ Muse Marilyn.. so sorry though you are unhappy with things.. keep your retirement date on your calendar and work towards that.. it is your light at the end of the tunnel to get you through... even if you don't want to let them know at work yet, you will know and it will help to get you through the tough days.. Love all that you used here... your word strips for week 3 is perfect. Glad you can vent in digital art journaling :) Fabulous muse!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @cfile Thanks for your kind words of support. Actually, leadership knows of my intent to retire. We are switching computer software vendors, and they wanted me involved in the build. But I didn't need to go thru another conversion, didn't want the headaches. So I informed them about a year ago, and they backed off. They still need me to be somewhat involved, but not knee-deep in it all. I'll work thru the go-live, baby-sit the old system for a few months and then gracefully exit. Although they've already hinted that they would like me to work from home for the occasional project. At this rate, I may never leave. :madness
    • cfile
      @mcurtt that was sorta what happened with me. I planned on retiring at 50 and set my sites on May... they were starting the work at home and changes in systems and I did not want stuff from work in my house as my home is my sanctuary :) I don't want to be reminded of work at home :) Plus I would want to do other things.. I got rooked into staying longer to go through some transitions, but only stayed a few months longer as it benefitted me :) If you do occaisional projects at home then you can do it as a consultant and do when you want :) Hugs :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @IntenseMagic Wow! Thank you, Jan. I am honored. And one day, when you least expect it, one of your layouts is featured as a gallery standout. This was one of those days. :-) Enjoy your Friday.
    • sbpoet
      Love!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Sep 21, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).