lisar

2017 06 05 Benjamin Baby Parts 250kb

2017 06 05 Benjamin Baby Parts 250kb
lisar, Jul 2, 2017
Description:
yes, another Baby Ben LO ... here is the journaling:

We are so lucky to be able to babysit grandson Benjamin once a week! Every week, we take him to the neighborhood park which has a playground. Of course, the stroller ride puts him to sleep immediately and we sit on a bench in the shade, watching the children and waiting for him to wake up. Although he’s only 5 months old, when he wakes up, we swing on the swings and try out the playground fun stuff. He’s not too sure about the swinging but Grammy holds him tight and off we go!

Kate Hadfield's July 2017 template from her blog (FABULOUS!) and ...
Family Tree
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Family-Tree.html

Weekend at Home
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Weekend-At-Home-full-kit.html

fonts are Susie's Hand and Hotel Coral Essex

TFL!
KarenB likes this.
    • LynnZant
      Totally cute and fun! Love how you've used the long photo strips and all the sweet blue. Fantastic layout!
      lisar likes this.
    • Tree City
      What an ADORABLE take on the template! And I want to pinch those cheeks lol! What a fun lo!
      lisar likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      What a cutie pie! He's just too adorable. Love the close-up pics!
      lisar likes this.
    • gwtwred
      This photo series is awesome! What a unique take on this template.
      lisar likes this.
    • Kate
      Oh how cute, I love the series of beautiful photos! Such a lovely idea and you scrapped it perfectly! Super use of colour too (and I love how you added the flowers to the basket on the bike!!) Thanks for playing along with the challenge!
      lisar likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    lisar
    Date:
    Jul 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1200px
    Height:
    1200px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).