mcurtt

2017-03_March-TLP_AJ_4_web

2017-03_March-TLP_AJ_4_web
mcurtt, Mar 25, 2017
Description:
Credits for week 4: Paula Kesselring - Under the Sea, Purple Rain. Kristin Aagard -CutOffs. Etc. by Danyale - Mixed Bag, Stacked Houses, Summer Review. Little Butterfly Wings - Viva La Vida. Nancie Rowe Janitz - M3 June 2016. Dawn Inskip - Deep Blue Sea, Charlie Pip. Bella Gypsy - Creative Type.
MrsPeel and orkan like this.
    • cfile
      Love this Marilyn !!ove that your home is your anchor! All 4 together is wonderful.. love the richness of this! Well done!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • bbymks5
      I LOVE that little house, but the anchor and flowers really caught my eye!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      what can I say? as usual, you create a world of beauty and amazing emotion, gorgeous, colorful, intense, happy and expressive in so many ways!!!!!! love how each of them shine on theoir own and also come together so perfectly, LOE this last one!!!!!! gorgeous choices, amazing all over!!!!!!Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!! [​IMG]
      mcurtt likes this.
    • kirstiegai
      love how this all came together
      mcurtt likes this.
    • redplaid3
      So many fun things. Love the girl at the top and all the flairs.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Mar 25, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).