MrsPeel

2016_ISSA_1

2016_ISSA_1
MrsPeel, Feb 10, 2016
Description:
so, here is my big news: Sarita (my DD) audition for a place at a Uni level course at the International School of Screen Acting and got in, they offered her a place starting this year in October. Is a huge achievement and a relief to me, also almost guarantees she will get awesome work after. She already has a college degree on Musical Theater (she graduated with Triple Distinction in 2012 and wanted to take a gap year), so this will complete her growing as an actress and broaden the spectrum of auditions she can attend. Is a two years course, the catch is in the fact that the government doesn't fun, nor scholarship, not even students loans, for this kind of schools, as they are categorized as drama schools, not universities. The course is £9000 a year which, needless to say, we do not have. BUT...we are already working towards a career development loan, and finding ways to make it happen, she is willing to work hard and is really excited as this is exactly the type of course she loves....not much written course work, huge possibilities of a great future. :) I'm so very proud of her and I know we will get there. We weren't going to post publicly until we knew more but we are on the right track (already got some of the money, so when I saw Liz's templates I thought this is a sign I need to share our happiness with you all :) Please keep us in your prayers/thoughts, I know how much all your support has helped us emotionally and know it will for us to keep in the right path! In my page: TODAY ONLY 50% OFF ON SOSN: the Template from Scrapping with Liz: Now Showing- (LOVE these!!!!!!!!) Pink Reptile Designs: Dinner Date Elements & Dinner Date papers - & Dinner Date Alpha- Amy Wolff: Messy Marvin : Deconstructed Vol 3 - Little Butterfly Wings: La Vie en Rose {Elements} - Paula Kesselring: Paper Collection # 14 -ALL HALF PRICE on SOSN today!!!! The film reel is from free stock photo. The hearts background paper & the yellow arrow/word art element are from Just Jaimee Love You Harder. Sarita's head shot by actors amazing photographer Darren Bell. TFL!!!
    • Tiff
      This is gorgeous! I love the modern take on the photography, so surprising from what I thought of as a more "cutesy" style template. You made it sophisticated!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • carrie1977
      Absolutely stunning! And, what an awesome achievement for Sarita!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • JenEm
      I am just so proud of both of you, but I think you already know that! Gorgeous photo of Sarita and you have done a wonderful job of showcasing the photo and Sarita's achievements. The pops of pink / yellow with the black and white background are so eye-catching and just perfect for your page. Love! xo
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • KarenW
      Congratulations! Such big news, gorgeous and obviously talented girl! The layout is wonderful as well x
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Carolyn
      Wow! That is awesome! Great pictures and beautiful layout.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      thanks so much ladies!!!!! I promise I will be returning visits to your galleries, all has been a bit crazy with Moc and the family being so extended!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • kirstiegai
      this is a rockin page and sooooo happy for her
    • Dalis
      She looks so different with her hair straighten out like that. She looks older, more mature. Tell her to keep going!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Feb 10, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    174.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).