cfile

20160201AJweek3 - Dreams

Tags:
20160201AJweek3 - Dreams
cfile, Feb 17, 2016
Description:
This week it was all about dreams ... what you always wanted to do... what you have done etc. I have always wanted to be skinny to be out on the beach in the sun, but unfortunately weight & Melanoma Skin Cancer I had 11 years ago make this a Dream never to be fulfilled. I always wanted to be a teacher- Math specifically, however instead I worked in the Health insurance industry. I did training classes and even wrote tutorials for photoshop on the web so I guess that fulfills teaching. I always wanted to take better photos and be an artist. Little by little with practice my photography is getting better, and art, well my digi art is great and my freehand, well that is a work in progress. I wanted to be a Barista at Starbucks when I retired and work there part time for the coffee, and then decided, nah.. I will just drink it! Travel ... just let me know when & where and I am packed and ready. I love road trips, but I really love traveling overseas too. This is being fulfilled year by year and trip by trip :) reading... I love to read and spend a lot of time enjoying that now. I fulfilled my biggest dream of retiring at 50...It was 1 week before my 51st Birthday, but I accomplished retiring at 50 on 8/31/2012!!! TFL!!

Credits:
CVW_SupplyTracker
Font: Label Impact regular
KimJensen_BrushedKraft-Neutral
KimJensen_SchoolZone_staple1
khadfield_AllTheEverydays_books
khadfield_AllTheEverydays_camera
khadfield_AllTheEverydays_lightbulb
khadfield_AllTheEverydays_mug
khadfield_AllTheEverydays_photos
khadfield_AllTheEverydays_takeoutcup
khadfield_OnOurTravels_suitacses
khadfield_OnTheBeach_bikini
khadfield_OnTheBeach_flipflop2
khadfield_OnTheBeach_flipflop2 copy
khadfield_OnTheBeach_sun
khadfield_arewethereyet_roadtrip
khadfield_bigschool_clock
khadfield_bigschool_compasses
khadfield_bigschool_paperplanes
khadfield_bigschool_planetrail
khadfield_bookworms_ilovereading
khadfield_coffeeandcupcakes_wb_coffeefix
khadfield_goingplaces_globe
khadfield_goingplaces_passport
khadfield_goingplaces_plane
khadfield_goingplaces_ticket1
khadfield_goingplaces_trolleycase
khadfield_inmybackpack_inksplat
khadfield_inmybackpack_markerpen
khadfield_inmybackpack_pencil
khadfield_littleschool_blackboard
khadfield_littleschool_book
khadfield_littleschool_crayons
khadfield_littleschool_palette
khadfield_littleschool_tick
khadfield_oldskool_chalk
khadfield_oldskool_duster
lbw_brokenwings_pp3
lbw_brokenwings_pp5
MelanieB, chickypow and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is so amazingly done Christa!!! and not only you speak with the pieces, but also love how you gave such great shadows that the doodles come out the two dimensional thing into getting corporeal!!!!!! I'm glad you decided not to be a barista, or we wouldn't have you much time here...you would be exhausted and....hey, here is much better, we drink coffee and chat and scrap.... let others serve the coffee LOL
      LOVE the page, love that , in a way or another, you got to full fill your dream....gorgeous page... Into the Froggy Faves!!!
      cfile likes this.
    • redplaid3
      I love the story behind this. Your shadowbox is the bomb! Sell it!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel thank you Cynthia& thank you for the FF and comment! It means a lot to me!!

@redplaid3 thank Linda!
    • kirstiegai
      just FABULOUS! All of it
      cfile likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Loved your explanation. And I am SO jealous that you were able to retire early! My fav at Starbuck's is a venti (large drink) iced breve (no sweetener). :-)
      cfile likes this.
    • Kate
      Wow, this is amazing!!
      cfile likes this.
    • Damayanti
      OMG! This was a hard work sweetie!
      Fantastic done! Totally love it!!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Feb 17, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    213.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).