2016 Highlights (MOC 1/2)
cfile, Jan 2, 2017
Description:
Credits:
Kate Hadfield's Movie Night | Name in Lights | Painted Pretties
font: Pea Wolf Tracks
jwalls39 and ljonezy like this.
    • MelanieB
      This is so brilliant, Christa, with your use of the TV + movie elements to tell the story! Love the block design, too!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @MelanieB Thank you .. those little blocks in the top and bottom left side is part of their logo (see the sign of the restaurant I am standing in front of?!) I was glad to get so much in a small page!
    • MelanieB
      @cfile I didn't catch that! Such attention to detail, Christa! I also meant the overall design of the page with the square photos arranged in a larger block!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @MelanieB I knew that :) I love this show.. meeting them all in person makes it even better as they really are down to earth and like your next door neighbors. The food at the restaurant is superb and to now have her cookbook to make some is fabulous.. we already have 3 recipes we have made twice between the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays! :) Thanks again Melanie for your sweet comments!
      MelanieB likes this.
    • ljonezy
      Looks like fun
      cfile likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Sounds like an adventure meeting all of those people in person! And getting to eat at the restaurant. Love the use of the movie and tv elements. Wonderful page!
      cfile likes this.
    • adriablack
      Fantastic page! I love all the tv and camera elements to help convey your story. Great variety of photos too!
      cfile likes this.
    • JSmith84
      Sounds like two great highlights for 2016. I love the kit you used to accent those pictures.
      cfile likes this.
    • Nemla
      This sounds like so much fun for you. Such a happy page, and it really makes it that you put the film stuff elements on.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    211 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).