purlz76

2016 Highlight

2016 Highlight
    • StefanieS
      Fabulous that you got to spend time with Cynthia - I am so jealous. Love the large yellow frame - kinda like the yellow brick road, awesome times wonderfully documented.
      purlz76 likes this.
    • amandac
      Woohoo Ags! What a wonderful trip and I am super jelly you got to hang out with Cynthia and Sarita! A wonderful year in review page!
      purlz76 likes this.
    • HeatherB
      So cool that you got to spend time with Cynthia and Sarita. How cool is that?! And a mother-son trip together must have been so nice. Love how you changed the colours of your journaling font. Wonderful with all the photos!
      purlz76 likes this.
    • gwtwred
      This is fantastic! I love how your arrangement manages to showcase all of your photos, your journaling, and your wonderful title work and the elements from the kits. You've arranged everything really beautifully. I also love the distressed photo treatment on your large photo.
      purlz76 likes this.
    • KimJ
      So very cool, Agnes! What a great collection of photos - I never would have thought to do detail shots like that. Love the use of the flowers and sequins to break up all the rectangles. Terrific page!
      purlz76 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    purlz76
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).