mcurtt

2016-10_October-TLP-Halloween-Scrap-Lift_web

2016-10_October-TLP-Halloween-Scrap-Lift_web
mcurtt, Oct 30, 2016
Description:
Credits: Little Butterfly Wings - Fear of the Dark. Etc. by Danyale - Moon Whispers. Collab - Mansion Masquerade - Brittish Designs, Tangie Baxter. Dawn Inskip - Il Pleut. Tangie Baxter - Eerie Shadows. Allison Pennington - Cliff Notes - Trick or Treat. Shalae Tippetts - Eerie. Holliewood - Hotel Hell.
KittyY, MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • cfile
      great scraplift and what an awesome halloween photo.. our wordart journaling and the blended grunge background paper is wonderful too.. don't want to meet up with you in the dark! :) great page!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      wOw!!!!!! is that you?????? AWESOME photo and what an amazing lift!!!!!!!! at least 3 of you lifted this page, and I love how each of you gave your own personality to it!!!!!!! gorgeous with the word strips, perfect !!!!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!! [​IMG]
      mcurtt likes this.
    • adriablack
      Fantastic scraplift! I love your photo! I love the vertical design of your page.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • TraceC
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @TraceC Wow! Thanks for the honor!!!!! :bk
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Oct 30, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).