MrsPeel

2010ParliMariana

2010ParliMariana
MrsPeel, Mar 18, 2017
Description:
***from the awesome NEW RELEASES on sale this weekend***
Allison Pennington: March Stuff
Remember you can save by buying this weekend!

Sarita & Mariana went to secondary school together, but they discovered they had known each other years before, Marian's mum was one of the workers at a Play Center Sarita went, her mum is Portuguese, we used to chat a lot when I went to drop or pick Sarita up at the Play Center. They were then (in High School) part of their Dance Company, and won amazing awards.
TFL!!!!
    • ashleywb
      Oh, how lovely and minimal of you. :giggle The colors pack a big punch! Really beautiful!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • mimisgirl
      oh my - I LOVE this - and now I want to play with pink!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @ashleywb I have the best teachers ever, and you are one of the my big time inspiration for this!!!!!! I always try to make something I think Allison will like.....but she puts so sooooooo many awesome elements in her kits!!!!!! can;t expect me not to use them LOL so I made another page and then this!!!!!!! Thanks so so much !!!
      @mimisgirl you will LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • cfile
      What a fun page and love that it draws you right in to the center and the b/w photo.. love the composition and the jc /playing card as Matte under the photo.. the bright pink with black is so perfect here! "Poppin'"
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • kaphelps
      love this! The edgy shadows, composition and colors are a perfect match with the beautiful black and white photo!!!
      cfile and MrsPeel like this.
    • kirstiegai
      love the simplicity and the stars scattered underneath
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Um WOW this is stunning with the colors and the simple yet beautiful design. I love it
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Mar 18, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    154.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).