Love is All Around Papers by Lynn Grieveson Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Love-is-All-Around-Papers.html
Love is All Around Elements by Lynn Grieveson Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/LoveisAllAround-Elements.html
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Iowan likes this.
    • Celeste
      gorgeous! hooray for the gallery stand out! love the photo and all that gorgeous paint!
      Iowan likes this.
    • Iowan
      @MrsPeel SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEL, I have been so busy with the house project I never had a chance to check in and saw that Jana had congratulated me on Facebook. My little heart is going pitter pat with excitement. Thanks so much for choosing my page and your words mean so much to me.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • norton94
      AHHHH the quote! Your page is amazing and well deserving of the GSO! Love all the blending and painting
      Iowan and MrsPeel like this.
    • LynnG
      Totally deserving of the GSO!!!!:byay
      Iowan and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      Carol.... you know I have mentioned this a few time (some of the stuff I write in the post) plus I should say, I never imagined I would be scrapping side by side with you...and that one of the most amazing compliments anyone can give me is comparing anything you do with something I may do.... you have been my idol and inspiration all along.... my only debate when I can pick you (because sometimes my colleagues have picked you within 7 days) is which page to pick!!!!!!! and having your friendship is one of my most treasured blessing :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      Iowan likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Iowan
    Date:
    Feb 3, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).