MrsPeel, Apr 19, 2017
Description:
***from SOSN- 50% OFF/half price TODAY ONLY****
Amy Wolff:
Places You'll Go Elements-
Dawn Inskip All the GOod Things Elements
Scrapping with Liz : Weekly Life Templates 3
ALL half price today only!

The photos are almost 10 years old, when my friend Marta (friends since 1975!) came to London with her husband and the girls when they toured Europe. Of course we had to make a stop at Abbey Road- in case it doesn't ring a bell if you are young, this is the recording studios where the Beatles famous album cover photo was taken (and their last public performance if I am not mistaken, at the studios terrace) the album was released by the company we thought about when someone said Apple... no Steve Job of Mac at the time for the general consumer LOL. The photo isnt the best, but with the amount of tourist that go there trying to reproduce the shot...., well.... I think we did pretty well!!! Can't believe is 10 years almost, or the fact in the many many times Marta has been back to stay with us we never thought about going back for a time capsule photo!!!! TFL!!!!
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Apr 19, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    164.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).