tw1717

2-1-18-templatechallenge_tw1717

2-1-18-templatechallenge_tw1717
tw1717, Feb 1, 2018
Description:
FEBRUARY CHALLENGE - TEMPLATE
1. Use template provided by Tangie

I loved this template! I chose this photo from the series of photos my daughter took for an assignment last semester for school. This is my son, Matt.

I used all b/w papers from the following kits:

APennington - I am who I am
ForeverJoy - Mamarazzi
LBW - broken wings
Mommyish - So Basic
bbymks5 and Christina W like this.
    • cfile
      oh wow this is terrific in the black and white monotone color scheme. I love too thatyou inverted the color on the stitches to make them white and flipped it somewhat. Nice photo of your son too.. this is wonderful!
      tw1717 likes this.
    • Neverland Scraps
      Love the black and white look of this entire layout. I love the details written across the top!
      tw1717 likes this.
    • tw1717
      @cfile Thank you so much! I will let Shelby know you like her pic..lol. I love b/w and monotone pages...
      cfile likes this.
    • tw1717
      @Neverland Scraps Thank you so much! I could't resist the details at the top when I saw the paper....
    • HeatherB
      This is fantastic! Love the black and white colour scheme and the photo is amazing. Love the background paper and the details at the top. Great page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      tw1717 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      I love this!! I love all black and white layouts, and that photo is great!!
      tw1717 likes this.
    • mcurtt
      OMG! You nailed this one. A PERFECT photo choice for the template. Totally love the b&w composition.
      tw1717 likes this.
    • *gina*
    • tw1717
      @*gina* omg. Totally made my day!!!! Thank you. Hubby high fived me!
    • tw1717
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    tw1717
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    175.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).