adriablack

1979 - Wedding (Formal)

1979 - Wedding (Formal)
adriablack, Dec 12, 2016
Description:
For Etc. by Danyale's December Blog Challenge (looking back), I decided to pull out photos from my parents' wedding, and then scanned and restored the colors (they were really orange/red).

Journaling reads:
My parents were married in 1979. Their marriage lasted for almost 9 years until 1989, 3 years after I was born. I remember finding photos of my parents’ wedding when I was little at my Grandma Bobb’s and I always thought how beautiful my mother looked.

Credits:
Fiddle Dee Dee Designs - Pennants Dressed Up
Etc. by Danyale - Beautiful Mess (papers)
Etc. by Danyale - Beautiful Mess (scatters)
Etc. by Danyale - Felted Holiday Elements
Etc. by Danyale - Magic of Beginnings (Freebie)
scrappycath, KarenB and Juliestcyr like this.
    • keepscrappin
      wow o wow... this is gorgeous! love the wood bg with the mix of papers on the pennants. nice job!
      adriablack likes this.
    • amandac
      I love the wonderful warm feeling this page gives me! Your Mum looks lovely and this page is a beautiful tribute to her on her special day.
      adriablack likes this.
    • Tiff
      This really caught my eye! I love the bright angled paper strips and how they pop against that beautiful wood paper. It feels like curtain is opening and the star, your beautiful photo, is stepping into the the spotlight. The scattering of stars adds to that feeling. And your mother does look beautiful! I love how your journaling hints at that wonder, mystery, and awe that a child can feel, getting glimpses of the past they never witnessed. Just wonderful all around!
      adriablack likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    adriablack
    Date:
    Dec 12, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    135.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).