19-ListChallenge_2016Highlights
bjthomas, Jan 21, 2017
Description:
MOC5 Day 19 - List Challenge
kit used: To Gather by Mommyish
font: Traveling Typewriter
gwtwred and Vrielinkie like this.
    • Chippi
      Great list of acomplishments! I love all of the gorgeous black & white photos to go with them!
      bjthomas likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Way to go! That's an amazing list too. Love the black and white unity of the photos, just delightful.
      bjthomas likes this.
    • gwtwred
      I love the clean, eye-catching arrangement in this layout. The black and white photo theme was perfect for documenting your experiences from last year. Those are some amazing accomplishments, too! Are you actually from Thailand/Laos? Did you grow up there? And wow - 16 years of marriage! Kudos to you. I named this layout as one of my fave five.
      bjthomas likes this.
    • bjthomas
      @gwtwred Yes, I was actually born in Thailand! And I lived in Asia (Thailand, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia) until I was 18 and then came back to the States for college :) Thanks for the fave five!!
      gwtwred likes this.
    • gwtwred
      @bjthomas Very cool! I lived in China for two years, and my husband also lived in Thailand for a time. My oldest child was born abroad. I still miss the traveling life! It's so cool that you got to go back for a while.
      bjthomas likes this.
    • scrapsandsass
      Fabulous list! I love all of the black and white photos. Such a cool touch.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    bjthomas
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    145.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).