Old Wood Alpha
Home
Summer Garden
Summer Beach
Kate Hadfield : Coffee & Cupcakes
Etc by Danyale : Weathered Papers
TFL!!!
    • jenn mccabe
      OH My goodness - Cynthia! Your mood board is incredible! I love it so! Super inspiring - makes me want to scrap right now! I love the way you used SO much inspirtation from it on your page too!. That color story is fab. The cute coffee cup with the fancy creamer heart! :beat The scrabble tile title ! The photo!!! (is that your feet? or Sarita's? or? what a super cool photo!) Anyway - yes, you followed all the rules and then some - Absolutely amazing my superhero scrapping friend! :heartslub
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @jenn mccabe thank you so so very much, you know you always tale my heart and make it fly to the moon and back with your words!!!!! I was in a better mood when I made the board (I think 2 weeks ago!!! ) made the page day before yesterday and I wanted to add the journaling but then I thought better give time to make another MOC page, I can add journaling later..... Yes, love the photo, these are Sarita's feet, with a pair of Vans pumps, taken at the store when she was working there , the floor in the Camden store is amazing, will re post when I write the journaling so you can read what you have inspired me to do!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I could have made a much better page if I wasn;t a bit worried...my dad will be admitted today again, it started a couple of days ago so I have been a bit anxious with that and my own hospital related stuff... but, as usual, this too will pass :) and now I shut up or you ll be bored !!!!!! I swear I have it on a post it that I was going to email you with all this.....will do later in the week!!!! Love YOU!!!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      No worries about me! You take care of you and all you have to do. Vans are such a walk down memory lane for me ... both my brothers had those same ones when they were teens! And my daughter loves them now! I'm sorry your Dad is in the hospital again. :( (and BTW ... I was scrapping mad fast trying to get MOC done the last week ... so I know the feeling of the race to get something done. That was totally me the last few days! :giggle)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @jenn mccabe LOL you and me both....crazy but such an enjoyable CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • bbymks5
      Ooooo!!! That woodgrain paper! This is so beautiful, I just love the printer press alpha (well at least that's what they remind me of!) and the on pop of color with the cute starfish!

PS I LOVE your shoes!!
    • paula kesselring
      OMG!!!This page is stunning!!!!! LOVE the pic and all ellies you added here!!! <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    220.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).