MrsPeel

18Change

18Change
MrsPeel, Apr 6, 2018
Description:
** From NEW RELEASES on sale this weekend on April's BYOC- Check Out the BUY MORE SAVE MORE HERE***
https://the-lilypad.com/store/BYOC-APR18/
In my page:
Etc by Danyale : Succulent Garden Bundle
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Succulent-Garden-Bundle.html
you can also get the individual packs but more savings with the Bundle!!!
also here: Template Miss Fish Story Time

for the April Inspiration Challenge- the template has really clever gorgeous lines to fit journaling, I will edit later-
so, I still need to edit to add the journaling, but I was extremely tired and wanting to make it to the newsletter, but will do later. Not sure how obvious this is, but the top photo is Sarita 2014 and then the B&W is the last professional photo shoot she had/payed for for her auditions head shots, a guy called Darren Bell (doesn;t come cheap but is worth it) Love the challenge!!!!!
TFL!!!
Mylinn and londoncuppa like this.
    • londoncuppa
      Cynthia, Sarita looks absolutely STUNNING in these pics!!! Wow!! You've scrapped them beautifully. This should be framed & in your house. Just gorgeous! :heartlub
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • cfile
      my goodness Cynthia.. lock the doors.. Sarita is stunning here as Margaret said... the professional headshots are awesome, but that top one of Sarita reflects she is no longer your young daughter. She is dazzling! I love the way you have scrapped this.. as I said, lock the doors.. the boys will be busting it down! :) Hugs!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • bcnatty
      GAH...she is stunning!! As is your page!! I love, love, love this!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      girls, I feel so guilty I need to catch up with your galleries, I have been so very ill, I get grumpy and my reading and writing gets horrid.... `thank YOU so SO much for the kind words..... and Christa, yes!!!!!! I know!!!!! IO don't sleep until she gets home, and I have been paying taxis for her when she works nights with the violence in London these past coupe of months, luckily isn;t near us....
      thank you so so much, you know you are very specail in my heart, the three of you!!!!!!
      @londoncuppa @cfile @bcnatty
      cfile and londoncuppa like this.
    • NancyP
      Girlfriend, I just LOVE the way you play with papers!! I get so tired of slapping a paper on the background and then I don't know what else to do. MUST study your layouts!!! This is fabulous with the triangles of paper. What a beautiful layout!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Apr 6, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    184.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).