Becca Bonneville : Fresh Start Mini
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Fresh-Start-Mini-by-Becca-Bonneville.html
& Fresh Start Flairs-
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Fresh-Start-Flair-by-Becca-Bonneville.html
Scrapping with Liz : Zine Style Revisited 2 Templates
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Zine-Style-Revisited-Templates-2.html
All half price today only!!!

For the April Photography Challenge
We found the ready to use, uncooked double we need to make this Argentinian pasty, the puff pastry here in England doesn't do it, it flakes too much and then they open in the over. Can't remember how or what I was doing when I found this store who has online orders too, Casa Argentina, bought the ready dough discs (plus an insane amount of other stuff you can't get here, like Alfajores Havanna & Dulce de Leche, etc), the rest all from scratch...we were gibe to cook together as we usually do, but I was so unwell, Sarita did it on her own, she only asked how to make the filling so I explained how to fry the meat and what to mix in (hard boiled eggs & green olives in this case- my mum puts raisins but Sarita didn't;t think she ll like it) The last time Sarita made something like theism the closing turn of the dough, she was 8 years old, with my mum.... she still remembered perfectly how to do it, and she so much shines in the kitchen, she had these done in about three hours!!! they were delicious- She will never ever starve in life, this daughter of mine... everything she does she excels,.... apart from cleaning her bedroom LOL
TFL!!!!
KarenB and Dalis like this.
    • cfile
      Fabulous.. looks so yummy and I am glad Sarita is enjoying spreading her wings in the culinary department. Great photos too my dear!! I love all the photos and I loved reading the journaling. Well done! Love this Cynthia!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Dalis
      You know that Bianca's favorite thing to eat are empanadas! OMG, that child can eat an insane amount of them. Last time she ate 6 of them! Full size like these ones!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Christa @cfile & @Dalis Thank you!!!!!!!!!! I really enjoyed making the page, and of course enjoyed the empanadas like a cow too LOLOLOL I didn't;t know you made empanadas in Puerto Rico!!!!! we have many other dishes that are similar, I remember eating Arroz con Pollo from a Boricua, and it was almost as good as my mum's!!!!!!!! thanks again girls, you know I treasure you both!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      cfile likes this.
    • Dalis
      That's what I am eating ahora mismo arroz con pollo. Me comeria una empanadas tambien si no fuera que me siento terrible con estas alergias estupidas!
    • jazzmatazz
      The whole layout is SCRUMPTIOUS looking! Love all the wonderful photos! (Come on, dinnertime!) The empanadas look so beautifully golden. And those photos of the plated meals ... what great presentation! Love the overall design of the layout! (You seem to love diagonal elements ... so do I!) And I'm crazy about the gray and green palette. A delight to the eye!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      Can I borrow Sarita? Those look AMAZING!!! You’ve done a fantastic job with this layout. Simply gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing in my challenge!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @jazzmatazz thanks my lovely!!!!! I'm blessed with a kid who is gifted in the kitchen since toddler years! She used to cook with my mum who had a catering business with Arabic food, she will also make her husband very very happy LOL (when she finds one!!)
      @londoncuppa Thank You!!!! it was so much fun to make it!!!!! and, believe you me, I would gladly lend her sometimes LOL She is always saying we are in the wrong country,(with our passion for all things American!!!) I tell her you would love to be here!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • londoncuppa
      @MrsPeel Hahaha...I’ll take her! You know my home is always open to the both of you if you ever make your way to Texas!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @londoncuppa ohhh it would be awesome!!!!!!!! Texas is indeed in our USA itinerary!!! you know I have mentioned before: likewise- If you have the chance to come over, our place isn;t big, but we live in an amazing part of London and the heart is big, we have had entire families here many time, somehow, we all ended up very happy and enjoying every visit!!!! would be delighted to have you over!!!!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Apr 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).