londoncuppa

17FEB_CHALLENGE 04_RANDOM-Huge Title_LONDONCUPPA

17FEB_CHALLENGE 04_RANDOM-Huge Title_LONDONCUPPA
    • wombat146
      hahhaaaa! fun photo and love those shark PJ's! brilliant and very creative page!
    • londoncuppa
      @wombat146 Thanks, Ona! I love those PJs. Soooo comfy! I had to buy my youngest daughter her own set because she kept swiping mine.
    • bellbird
      i have a son who would heartily agree with your title and those are too cute! love the overlapping circles, paint and layering - the colours here are like perfectly matched to your photo!
    • bbymks5
      Love your jammies!!! These would be perfect for watching Shark Week on TV!!!

I don't know how you did it, but I love how the washi tape is creased where the twin is, so cool!
    • londoncuppa
      @bbymks5 Lol...they would be perfect for Shark Week!
      FYI - For the look of a crease with washi, you can use the burn tool to darken along both sides of the twine. This gives the illusion of the string beneath. You can also use the dodge tool to highlight where necessary. Hope this helps.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      @bellbird Thanks, Justine. Your son has good taste! I'm always on the lookout for adult footed jammies in the winter. It might be silly, but I just love them!
    • bbymks5
      @londoncuppa Oh WOW!!! I'll have to see if I can find a video on how to do that...I'm good at drag and drop and clipping LOL!
      londoncuppa likes this.
    • lizj
    • londoncuppa
      @lizj Oh my goodness...thanks so much!! I'm completely geeking out. You've made my day! I didn't think it was possible for me to love those PJs any more than I already do, but I think you've just made me love them a little more! :bunny
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    londoncuppa
    Date:
    Feb 28, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    211 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).