londoncuppa

17APR_CHALLENGE 6_JOURNALING (Spring)_LONDONCUPPA

londoncuppa, Apr 9, 2017
Description:

I know this isn't the typical cheerful spring layout, but this really is what spring and summer mean to me. It's the start of a long, depressing season. I come alive in the fall & winter, and I feel amazing when they start. I try not to let it get me down, though. I take pictures of the beauty I see around me, and I make sure to try to enjoy all that the spring/summer seasons have to offer (even if I'm not enjoying them too much). :agree

ITEMS USED FOR THIS CHALLENGE:

REBECCA MCMEEN:

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Seren.html
LITTLE BUTTERFLY WINGS:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Feeling-Blue-papers.html
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Feeling-Blue-elements.html
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Feeling-Blue-extras.html
COMMERCIAL FONTS:
Asmara
Lulo Clean
Dalis, KittyY, KarenB and 1 other person like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      I've never heard of this! As I was reading all I think of is ... is this one reason why London? :) I love that scrapbooking helps us learn more about each other and the world. hugs to you my dear! beautifully scrapped!
    • londoncuppa
      Thanks so much, Jenn. You're always so sweet. I'm afraid my England obsession doesn't have anything to do with my SAD. England being cloudy and rainy is just beautiful serendipity...lol! :yup
    • Serena
      AAAAAH!!! I was SOOO happy to see this, not about your disorder, but that I am NOT alone!!! I've ALWAYS been wired backwards too, I get all gloomy when it's bright and sunny and hyper and happy when it rains! I love spring and fall the most because of the cool weather, the higher chance of rain and over cast days and the crisp coolness! I TOTALLY get you, and it's amazing how people look at you weird when you're like "eh, it's bright and sunshining. meh." I haaaated California. Always sunny and warm.

Wonderfully scrapped here!! Thank you for sharing and thank you for helping me feel not so alone! <3 HUGS!
    • londoncuppa
      @Serena We can be twinkies, Serena!! :happyhug I have the same reaction when people talk lovingly about bright, sunny climates. My thought is always "better you than me." Sick, I know. If I can't move to England, then I need to move to Washington where it's overcast and rainy on a regular basis. At least that's what they said in Twilight. :giggle
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @londoncuppa I will TOTALLY be twinkies with you if I get to be the banana cream filled one! You can be whichever flavor you like too!! :lmao OMG, THANK YOU for this giggle, last night was really rough and to come back to this gave me the much needed relief!

I would TOTALLY move to Forks with you!! (I call dibs on Jasper!!!) I told my family we're either moving to Korea or a place where it rains most of the time. It's either WE or ME. One day!!

And to the sun, I have only one thing to say: [:]
    • londoncuppa
      @Serena Glad to give you a giggle when you needed one. You can have Jasper. I'm Team Edward all the way, baby!! I can't be with somebody that isn't pasty white like me. We need to both be melaninlly-challenged! I want to be a tiramisu-flavored Twinkie. That's normal, right?
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @londoncuppa It's PERFECT, not normal! ^.^

I used to joke about it being Team Bestiality or Team Necrophilia and then my best friend found the first book at a garage sale for 50 cents and bought it for me as a joke.

My brother and I then rented Twilight and proceeded to be hugely confused at Edwards constipation problem and swore we were done with it.

I had a huuuge bout of insomnia and ended up just grabbing it because I'd read everything else. I then proceeded to buy every other book plus the short second life of Bree Tanner.. I also have the directors notebook for the movie. The 'constipation' suddenly made better sense and the world she had created was AWESOME. I also love Alice to death. So now it's my guilty pleasure. Everyone makes fun of me for it. hehe.
    • Dalis
      It is so perfectly bluesy done!
      londoncuppa likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Designer Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    londoncuppa
    Date:
    Apr 9, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    157.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).