MrsPeel

14OperaBalance

14OperaBalance
MrsPeel, Nov 17, 2017
Description:
***from the NEW RELEASES on sale this weekend***
Lynn Grieveson : Emilia Kit

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Emilia-Kit.html
1 background paper -3 pieces of Ephemera- tittle word art and the word strip from the
Mixed Media Monthly M3 : Circus/Juggle/Perform Nov '17 Main Kit
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Mixed-Media-Monthly-Circus-Juggling-Performer-Nov.-17.html

The photo is from the 2014 show Sarita was in with Young Actors Theater Company (they have some of the most amazing people in their agency, many of us now succeeding in Hollywood and British TV & cinema) The show was called Islington: The Opera, a fantasy musical about Joe Grimaldi (remembered as the number one clown, you can read about him HERE) who lived in Islington (a gorgeous neighborhood these days, which happens to belong to the Borough we live in) The musical opening night was on Sarita's 18th birthday, we were blessed with my mum coming over that month. It was an amazing show and the feed back was that Sarita "stole" the stage even with a secondary role. It seems like the M3 designers are every month in my mind, because it is so relevant to things I want to scrap... this page's journaling is about my trying to teach Sarita to have her priorities in the right place, she has been a bit spread on so many things, and when you want to make a career in performing, it doesn't quiet work ...It is in Portuguese, it was very late when I made the pages English wasn't working well for my already mushed up brain LOL Will try translate later :)
TFL!!!
LynnG likes this.
    • LynnG
      How very cool. What a great memory, and the way you have scrapped it really makes the photo shine. Perfect :-) PS excellent shadowing too!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Nov 17, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    201.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).