11FrenchMarket

11FrenchMarket
MrsPeel, Nov 10, 2017
Description:
from the super awesome
new releases on sale this weekend | Document Your December:
Pink Reptile Designs : Falala : Season Greetings Bundle

Falala-Seasons-Greetings-Bundle.html
You can also get the individual packs but greater savings with The Bundle at 44% OFF!

Since 2011 we have a Christmas French street Market in our nearest main street (5 minutes walk) We have since made it a tradition of ours to visit, not so much to buy stuff (though you still find reasonably priced stuff, it tends to be quiet expensive for us at the moment) but to eat the crepes!!!! Im also crazy about toffee apples which are a thing from my childhood...though we make them better at the other end of the world LOL
TFL!!!
    • bellbird
      this is blocked magic! love the central title with that big black and white location shot and the little bits overlapping the edges like the nutcracker dude and all the mouth-watering market goodies... feeling hungry now!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @bellbird girl, you are too good to me... I was actually annoyed & didn't like it, maybe it was that I was tired and cranky LOL thank you so so much!!!!!!!!
    • bellbird
      I just call it how I see it ;)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Nov 10, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    178.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).