tw1717

1-17-18-Username-tw1717

1-17-18-Username-tw1717
tw1717, Jan 17, 2018
Description:
1-17-18 - USERNAME OR AKA (Journaling)

1. Journal about your username or AKA - your name...
2. Must use in 2 places
3. Journaling must be at least 150 words

I wrote about my username which didn't take up much so I moved on to my name....clocked 172 words....

Credits:
Template by JustJaimee
AP - I am who I am

Journaling reads:

Tammy Lynn AKA tw1717…

My real name is Tammy Lynn Wood OR, as my grown kids like to tease me: TAMMY LYNN JOHNSON BOWMAN WOOD…. Johnson is my maiden name, Bowman was my first married name and Wood is my current last name….

My user name has been tw1717 since I got remarried in 1999 – I needed to change all my emails and usernames etc.…but I didn’t want to use my real name. tw – tammy wood and the 17 comes from my hubby - he considers it his favorite number…so I sort of borrowed it.

Well that was 97 words…so I will move onto my name. While growing up I would often ask my mom how she picked TAMMY LYNN as my name cause I have been asked all my life if my first name is really TAMARA which it is not.

My mom chose TAMMY LYNN cause she was watching something on TV while pregnant with me and saw some show and Tammy Wynett was on there doing an interview and she said she really liked how it sounded with LYNN.

I always found this story sweet & hilarious cause my mom does not like country music - but she liked Tammy Wynette. I hope she wasn’t thinking I would be country star someday cause I can’t sing to save my life….
Rikki likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Isn't funny how our parents choose or names. Tammy is lovely. Like the diagonal placement here. Very cool.
    • BevG
      Your story is great and those little ME tiles just make the page.
    • bestcee
      I love that you added in why your mom choose Tammy Lynn to get to 150. That photo is awesome, and I love the tilted journaling to frame it!
    • tinkerbell1112
      LOL. I love your comment about how many words you're at. I felt that way a couple times too! love your slanted look
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    tw1717
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    423.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).