SharLamb, Jun 12, 2018
Description:
tangie_journalanthol5_paper3
prd_wintersimagic_pp01
dinskip_Awesome_LATransfers 4 & 4_layer01and 3_layer03
tangie_splattergraffiti_industrialvelvet_4
TangieBaxter_ScrapedPaper_Pieces_4
tangie_MyPen__7 and _16

One of my favorite dragonfly stories is when we were golfing, and hundreds of them were flitting around the 18th green...and there were also hundreds of little dead dragonfly bodies lying on the green, which had to be moved before one could putt. :O
MrsPeel likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      I love all the colors swirling around just like dragonflies flitting here and there... BEAUTIFUL!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Your layout has a beautiful iridescence to it.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Beautiful layout.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      super gorgeous!!!! I find purple a difficult color to scrap, here is inspiring;y beautiful, love your composition, the page visually is marvelous and love the dragonfly quote and the fact that you give us a personal experience that connects the page... I always say that when we know what is going on in a page, be that journaling in the page or something like your story in the page description, the page goes from great to a much higher level!!!!![​IMG]
      SharLamb likes this.
    • wombat146
      Fabulous page Sharron and goodness, that would have been amazing, seeing all of those dragonflies while you were out golfing! LOVE the colours you chose and your page design is simply brilliant!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • MamaB
      Your use of paint and color is positively stunning!
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Jun 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    179.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).